- Call Costs & Coverage
- Buy Now
Making a Web initiated Call
Here is a method of making a call between any two (or more) phones by setting up the call from your PC.
Login to your SIM Admin area...
1. Click on "Login" at the top right of
2. Log into your SIM Admin area using your GeoSIM phone number as your USERNAME and PIN as your Password.
Use the your full phone number including 44, but not the + symbol. If you have previously changed either your username or password, then use those.
To make a call...
3. Click on the red "Calls" Tab
4. Click on the "From" + symbol and either select the phone number from your directory listing, or enter a new number in the lower box.
5. Enter the number you want to call by either selecting it from your directory listing on your "To" list. Or enter the number in the lower box next to the Red DIAL button.
6. Press "Dial"
Shortly after pressing dial, the phone number that you entered as your "From" number will ring. Answer this call, you will then be connected to the number you want to call.
This web initiated calling also allows conference calling and call recording.
Always use the full international format including the + Symbol and country code.
Web initiated call costs can be found under the "Rates" tab in your SIM Admin area.