- Call Costs & Coverage
- Buy Now
Making a Web initiated Call
Here is a method of making a call between any two (or more) phones by setting up the call from your PC.
Login to your SIM Admin area...
1. Click on "Login" at the top right of
2. Log into your SIM Admin area using your GeoSIM phone number as your USERNAME and PIN as your Password.
Use the your full phone number including 44, but not the + symbol. If you have previously changed either your username or password, then use those.
To make a call...
3. Click on the Web Initiated Call button
4. In the "Origination" box, enter the number you want to set up the call from. This might be your mobile, desk phone or GeoSIM.
5. Enter the number you want to make the call to.
6. Press "Dial"
Shortly after pressing dial, the phone number that you entered as your "Origination" number will ring. Answer this call, you will then be connected to the number you want to call.